Your privacy is important to us. We are committed to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, www.parsol.eu.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of information:
- Information about your computer or mobile device and about your visits to parsol (which may include your IP address, geographical location, device and/or browser type and version, operating system, referral source, the length of visit, page views and website and app navigation)
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletter, website services and / or email notifications (including your country or region, email address and first and / or last name)
- Any information that you choose to send to us when contacting us, any independent contact form that we establish (for example for job applications or as part of a survey or competition), via our social media channels, by email, phone, or in person.
Further, we do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 18.
- The identification data collected when requesting a referencing of a brand and in particular, last name, first name, e-mail address and telephone number.
- The main contact information of the brand: email address, phone number
- The postal address of the brand's head office, its production and assembly workshops. As well as their photos.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING DATA
We attach the greatest importance to respecting your privacy and protecting your Personal Data. This is why parsol processes your Personal Data, in compliance with the Applicable Regulations, for the following purposes:
- To make contact with Partners and managing the relationship with Users;
- To inform Users and Members of current events, and other activities related to the corporate purpose of parsol;
- To offer Services in relation to the activities of parsol;
- To consult and keep information relating to navigation on the Sites that may be saved in "cookie" files (defined below).
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED / DISCLOSED
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. We don’t share, sell or lease any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except in the following circumstances:
- If we have a good faith belief that we must disclose such information for legal reasons, such as to protect or assert the rights, property interests, or personal safety of parsol (including its employees, directors, distributors, service providers, users of the website or others), or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law. We will disclose information only to the extent necessary to comply with the purpose of the request.
- We may share aggregated, anonymous or summary information regarding our readers and their behaviors with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data is NOT personal information and so will not identify you personally.
SECURING YOUR DATA
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password and firewall protected servers. All electronic transactions and communications you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, parsol cannot warrant that your information will be absolutely secure when it is transit. Any transmission of data is at your own risk. You should always take safety precautions to prevent unauthorized access to your information such as by limiting access to your computer or mobile device
THE RIGHTS OF THE USER
Subject to an express request and to justify their identity to parsol, the User has the right to access, rectify and oppose his/her Personal Data, as well as a right to delete, under the conditions of the Applicable Regulations, by contacting parsol at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of exercise of the right of opposition, parsol will cease the Processing of Personal Data, except in the case of legitimate and compelling reason (s) for the Processing, or to ensure the recognition, exercise or defense of their rights in court, in accordance with the Applicable Regulations. Where applicable, Marques de France will inform the User or Member of the reasons for which the rights he exercises cannot be satisfied in whole or in part.
A cookie is a small file made up of letters and numbers that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. In general, cookies allow a website to recognize a user's computer.
The most important thing to know about the cookies we place is that they are used to improve the usability of our website, for example by remembering site preferences and language settings.
You can prevent the setting of cookies while browsing the web by adjusting the settings on your browser:
Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of browsing parsol and many other websites that you visit.
HOW WE DO AFFILIATE MARKETING
Our website can contain links to 3rd party brands and retailers with which we have an affiliate marketing relationship. Tracking links and cookies are used to identify users on parsol properties who subsequently make purchases on partner websites, in order to charge those partners commission on sales referred from parsol . The following data may be processed by us:
Unique Transaction ID, Date / time, Purchase order ID, Purchase amount, Purchase currency, Unique click ID, IP address.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
This policy is effective as of 15 May 2021.