Zero-waste sneakers in grape. Imagined in Bordeaux, made in Portugal.
Natural, Recycled, 100% Made in Europe
BABIES - KIDS
The whole production is outsourced to partner manufacturers.
Other production details
Packaging / Packing
FSC and PEFC certified birch wood shoe box.
Standard shipping options.
Having 100% of their production in France strongly increases chances to have a product made in fair conditions.
Having 100% of their production in France reduces the environmental impact of the brand.
They take your shoes back free of charge at the end of their life to transform them into green fuel thanks to Gebetex.
- Packaging / Packing
Materials used to manufacture the products
- Exterior: grape plant material made from waste from wine production (72% grape 28% PU water-based)
- Inner lining: mesh made from plastic bottles fished in the Mediterranean (100%)
- Laces: recycled plastic (100%)
- Removable insole: recycled cork (and grape marc)
- Outsole: recycled synthetic rubber (70%)
- Glue: recycled latex
They mostly use recycled materials. There is PU in their grape mix.
100% sourced in Europe
For clothes, learn more and check our Fabrics index here
Create products that last
If today the lifespan of sneakers is estimated at a few months, we were committed to creating durable shoes.
Rather than using petroleum-derived materials such as polyester or even tapping into already limited natural resources, we only select quality recycled materials.
Changing for more sustainable habits also starts there!